Sunday, August 11, 2013

High-Low At Autoptic

Just a quick note to let folks know that I'll be attending the first Autoptic show in Minneapolis, MN this Sunday, August 18th. I'll be moderating a conversation between Lisa Hanawalt and Jaime Hernandez, as well as a panel called "The Dark Roots of Myth", featuring Eleanor Davis, Eamon Espey, Max Mose, Caitlin Skaalrud and Anna Bongiovanni. As always, I'm happy to review any comics that are given to me. If you don't know me, I'll be wearing a black hat. This promises to be a remarkable show.

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes good guys wear black hats. I think Keith Richards said something like that, back in '81 or so...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really looking forward to this week if it's all Dash Shaw. I don't know what I would do if this blog ever went away.

    Mike

    ReplyDelete